Burson-Marsteller is a leading public affairs and communications agency in Brussels. We provide public affairs services covering the EU institutions and EU member states and create and help implement pan-European public affairs strategies for private and public sector clients.
Burson-Marsteller Brussels is seeking to recruit an
Associate/Senior Associate-level Communications Consultant
with a proven track record in developing political communications strategies and tools.
In this function, you would be part of a dynamic team focussed on a variety of EU public policy areas and communications. You will support the development of projects and be responsible for integrating creative communications concepts into client strategies. Your responsibilities will include:
Creation and delivery of traditional communications materials (e.g. press releases, brochures, factsheets, posters)
Support the development of media and political communications strategies at European and international level
Development of tools for communication outreach (Digital, website, blogs,…)
- Strong communications skills and political insight
- two to five years of relevant experience in EU affairs preferably in a consultancy or working as a journalist
- Knowledgeable about EU affairs
- Contacts with EU media would be an asset
- Experience in working in a team and a good team spirit
- Creative and energetic with perfect project management skills
- Experience in digital communication
- Fluency in written and spoken English to native level
If you enjoy working in a fast developing, dynamic, motivating and international environment and have a strategic vision of the political challenges Europe faces, you should get in contact. We offer an exciting opportunity in a team-oriented, creative, challenging and international environment.
Interested in this great career opportunity?
Please apply online: Associate Communications Consultant