With a new administration in the White House, maintaining what is perhaps the country’s most crucial bilateral relationship remains a critical issue. Members of a high-level Task Force on U.S.-China Policy, organized by Asia Society’s Center on U.S.-China Relations and the University of California San Diego’s 21st Century China Center, will discuss their expert recommendations for the Trump administration.
Asia Society has generously reserved free seats for YPFP members for this event ($12 value). Members may log into their accounts and RSVP below to be added to the list.
- Charlene Barshefsky is Senior International Partner at WilmerHale.
- Elizabeth C. Economy is the C.V. Starr Senior Fellow and Director for Asia Studies at the Council on Foreign Relations.
- Winston Lord was U.S. Ambassador to China 1985-89 under President Reagan.
- Orville Schell is the Arthur Ross Director of the Center on U.S.-China Relations at Asia Society.
- Susan L. Shirk is Chair of the 21st Century China Center and Research Professor at UC San Diego School of Global Policy and Strategy.
- James B. Steinberg is University Professor of social science, international affairs, and law; and former dean of the Maxwell School at Syracuse University from July 2011 until June 2016.
725 Park Ave
New York, NY 10021
Google map and directions