Location: Brussels, Belgium
EuroCommerce is one of the leading European business federations in Brussels. We are a team of 20+ policy and advocacy experts working on a fascinating and diverse set of issues and projects for the retail and wholesale sector. In order to strengthen our team in the area of consumers rights, we are currently looking for a (m/f)
Adviser, Consumer policy
- Tracking and analysing policy developments in the area of consumer rights and E-commerce at national and international levels
- Informing about and analysing these developments for EuroCommerce members
- Developing advocacy strategies, positions and communication statements
- Liaising with members specialised in consumer policy, both directly and via dedicated committees and working groups
- Working with other stakeholders and supporting EuroCommerce’s representation towards the European institutions.
Your profile :
- Appropriate university degree and 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in policy environment either at national or international level
- Knowledge of EU institutions and processes is an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication in English; other languages are an asset
- Autonomous, dynamic, and result-oriented worker, and enthusiastic team player.
How to apply:
Send an e-mail to: email@example.com