FEE (Federation of European Accountants) is the voice of the European accountancy profession. It represents a combined membership of more than 800 000 accountants, auditors, finance professionals, business and tax advisors in Europe.
To support its team, FEE is seeking a Policy Advisor with practical experience of subject matters dealt with by EU institutions such as DG FISMA, DG TAXUD, ECON and JURI.
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on key policy developments.
- Updating our members on key policy developments taking place in the EU and beyond.
- Assisting with the drafting of publications.
- Participating in outreach activities.
- A University degree.
- 1-2 years of practical experience in policy advice on financial regulations.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- An outgoing personality, well-developed interpersonal skills, willingness to learn and ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent research skills and a pro-active outlook.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send to email@example.com (only):
- a motivation letter of maximum one page and,
- a CV of maximum two pages.
CV’s should indicate the current status of your right to work in the EU.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
For more information visit us on www.fee.be