Global Security & Innovative Strategies is an international consulting and strategic advisory firm headquartered in Washington, DC that provides worldwide services. GSIS leverages its extensive private sector, homeland and public security, public sector and international expertise to provide comprehensive solutions for its clients. These solutions range from investigations, end-to-end security assessments, design and implementation to government relations support and business advisory services such as due-diligence, new market entrance and business intelligence.
Location – Washington DC
GSIS is seeking a Business Operations Associate to assist in process improvements through the development and maintenance of analytics infrastructure for the firm. The Business Operations Associate will be responsible for supporting the management of all the firm’s business operations activities. This individual will be expected to work in a fast paced and dynamic team environment. The ideal candidate will possess excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills and will have the initiative to identify new business opportunities and optimize business practices to streamline GSIS business operations.
- Assisting client service teams by organizing and leading project reviews, ensuring compliance with contractual requirements and tracking client support. Organizing and maintaining project documentation including proposals, agreements, and contracts.
- Implementing methods to improve project cost estimation and establishing project-specific budgets to monitor spending plans against deliverables.
- Assisting with the identification of client needs and working collaboratively to develop solutions to meet client expectations.
- Monitoring invoicing processes to ensure maximization of billing potential and performing client outreach to resolve invoicing issues and to accelerate cash collections.
- Collaborating with leadership to understand pressing business needs and act as a strategic thought partner to address those needs.
- Supporting business development efforts by creating outreach strategies to build the pipeline and identify procurement opportunities.
- Improving existing methods of business pipeline tracking and client relationships to bring transparency into key business metrics.
- Performing analysis of key business efficiency metrics and developing presentations and briefings for management’s consideration.
- Organizing and leading project reviews to ensure compliance with contractual requirements.
- Coordinating and managing client meetings, including maintaining schedules and calendars and arranging travel.
- Conducting market research to identify new opportunities and emerging trends in the industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years related work experience. Any equivalent combination of education and project management experience may be substituted.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and QuickBooks.
- Experience with business development.
- Experience with federal contracting is a plus.
How to Apply
Please send resumes and cover letters to Nicole Porter at email@example.com
Deadline – N/A