AidData conducts cutting-edge research on thetargeting, coordination and evaluation of development assistance. We put these insights into practice with tools, training and lessons learned to benefit local communities.
Location: Williamsburg VA
AidData is recruiting applicants for a newly-created Communications Manager position. Reporting to the Director of Partnerships and working within a high-performing, tightly-knit team, this position will play a key role in developing and implementing a communications strategy critical to and aligned with AidData’s future growth and goals.
Working with the Director position will write and maintain communication strategy, with a focus on building AidData’s influence and credibility, and integrated closely with the partnerships strategy.
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing or journalism, international development, or related field.
- Gifted writer with strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop, monitor and evaluate complex work plans with multiple projects, multiple deliverables and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Graduate degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or international development.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a communications or marketing role.
- Experience in international development.
- Strong project management experience.
- Experience managing an organization’s communications or marketing strategy.
- Experience leading a team, including coaching/mentoring, and conducting formal supervision and performance management appraisals.
How to Apply
Apply online at: https://jobs.wm.edu/postings/22057