The Cipher Brief is a digital, security-based conversation platform that connects the private sector with the world’s leading security experts. We deliver a relevant analysis of news and events that helps readers accurately anticipate and safely navigate the complex, unstable, global security environment. The Cipher Brief was founded by former CNN Intelligence Correspondent Suzanne Kelly on the belief that reporting on the latest security breaches or global security issues alone won’t always help find solutions to the bigger problems. Engaging the private sector in a solutions-based conversation is what moves the ball down the field.
Location – Washington DC
The Executive Administrator position will be responsible for the overall operation of daily office functions and will provide administrative support for the CEO and COO. This position requires an individual with strong project management and communications skills as this person will need to effectively communicate and manage internal and external executives across various fields and industries. This individual should be proactive, self-motivated and be able to prioritize multiple tasks for numerous people in a fast-paced and high-demand environment.
- Calendar coordination for a busy traveling C-suite.
- Identify, track, and manage priorities for company CEO based on email correspondence, phone and in-person conversations.
- Arrange meetings (internal team & external stakeholders) and coordinate logistics as required.
- Respond to a high volume of staff needs (HR inquiries/oversight of company benefits plan, track PTO, IT support).
- Act as company liaison with external service providers with invoices and contracts.
- Support The Cipher Brief events and operations teams.
- 2-3 years experience supporting executive level management.
- Strong organizational/project management skills and extremely detailed-orientated.
- Ability to forecast and troubleshoot problems before they occur.
- Excellent communications skills- both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated abilities to think and plan ahead, and manage time effectively.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Deadline – N/A