OMNITEC Solutions, Inc., delivers a unique combination of interwoven management, technology and technical solutions to commercial and government clients. The company serves all branches of the military, a number of civilian government agencies, the intelligence community and a variety of commercial clients. OMNITEC Solutions has a track record of success in exceeding customer expectations as exemplified by the company continuously receiving the majority of our contract options as well as regular referrals from existing clients.
Customizing its diverse range of capabilities, OMNITEC Solutions responds to individual customer needs with a comprehensive strategy that targets the enhancement of communications to improve efficiencies. Whether the challenge involves increasing the performance metrics of a Web portal, strengthening the social media presence, sharing a live event with a global audience or better enabling senior management of a government agency or military command to communicate the mission and vision, OMNITEC has the solutions.
Location – Washington DC
Focus on the analysis of program performance in support of pre-acquisition, acquisition, production, and sustainment of identified programs, including data-driven identification of cost, schedule, and technical performance variables. This will specifically include assessment of, and recommended process improvement support services for the following elements:
1. Perform business assessments and provide decisional / actionable analysis of appropriate industry defense prime contractors, their interdependencies, and trends.
2. Identify strategic leverage points useful for achieving improved program and portfolio cost and schedule performance across specific contracts, programs, and portfolios of programs.
3. Design, develop and demonstrate portfolio data collection and analysis techniques aggregating multiple cost, schedule, and technical data sources.
1. Undergraduate degree in Business, Management, Engineering, or other quantitative field, or fifteen years of directly related experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
2. Five (5+) years of hands-on experience supporting acquisition of large Naval systems;
3. Five (5+) years’ experience with two or more of the following: Integrated Project Management (IPM) data such as Earned Value Management reports or Integrated Master Schedules, subcontract negotiations, business financial analysis, supplier analysis, source selection, and performance management.
4. At least three (3) years of specialized experience with either private or public sector based planning, coordination, or management of a DoD acquisition category (ACAT) weapons system, or other similar designated program.
How to Apply
Nick Abid, firstname.lastname@example.org, 301-896-9704
Deadline – N/A