OMNITEC Solutions, Inc., delivers a unique combination of interwoven management, technology and technical solutions to commercial and government clients. The company serves all branches of the military, a number of civilian government agencies, the intelligence community and a variety of commercial clients. OMNITEC Solutions has a track record of success in exceeding customer expectations as exemplified by the company continuously receiving the majority of our contract options as well as regular referrals from existing clients.
Customizing its diverse range of capabilities, OMNITEC Solutions responds to individual customer needs with a comprehensive strategy that targets the enhancement of communications to improve efficiencies. Whether the challenge involves increasing the performance metrics of a Web portal, strengthening the social media presence, sharing a live event with a global audience or better enabling senior management of a government agency or military command to communicate the mission and vision, OMNITEC has the solutions.
Location – Washington DC
Focus on the analysis of Program Performance in support of pre-acquisition, acquisition, production, and sustainment of identified programs, including data-driven identification of cost, schedule, and technical performance variables
1. Degree in Business, Management, Engineering, or other quantitative field, or fifteen years of directly related experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
2. Eight (8+) years of hands-on experience in supporting some combination of pre-acquisition, acquisition, production, and/or sustainment of large DoD programs;
3. Eight (8+) years experience with engineering management, new product development, quality management, manufacturing operations and supply chain management, contracts / procurement, business financial analysis, supplier analysis, process improvement and performance management.
4. At least five (5) years of specialized experience with either private or public sector based planning, coordination, or management of the resources supporting an ACAT weapons system, or other similarly designated program.
5. At least five (5) years experience as direct or indirect liaison with other SME's supporting strategic planning, facilitation, industrial engineering, supplier and/or operations management.
How to Apply
Point of contact is Nick Abid, email@example.com, 301-896-9704.
Deadline – N/A