About Foreign Policy: Over the course of almost half a century of award-winning journalism, design, and the presentation of important new ideas for the world’s leading thinkers, Foreign Policy has established itself at the forefront of media organizations devoted to the coverage of global affairs. http://foreignpolicy.com/
The FP Group, the business arm of Foreign Policy, provides custom branding and marketing campaigns for our global network of sovereign and corporate clients, including print ads, digital and native advertising, event sponsorships, research polling, and expert advice on executing successful media campaigns.
We are a growing team of marketers, consultants, researchers, designers, sales executives, and PR professionals that you’ll be joining.
Location – Washington DC
Depending on your availability, interests, prior skills, and company need, a new member of our business development and marketing team can expect:
- An 8-12 week paid internship in FP’s offices in Washington, DC with meaningful mentoring opportunities
- Business development projects, such as research new prospects for the sales team and participating in client meetings
- Marketing projects, such as helping create sales presentations and marketing collateral
- Strategy and analytics projects, such as executing polling of FP readers and drawing insights from available audience data to guide company strategy
- Attending a university and, ideally, studying a relevant degree discipline either in marketing, advertising, PR, communications, or media
- A demonstrable interest in global affairs and familiarity with foreign policy trends
- A real desire to learn more about marketing, media sales, and new business development
- Previous relevant internship or part-time work experience is a plus
- A demonstrable ability to influence and build strong relationships
- Proactive nature with a “can do” attitude and ability to adapt in a fast-changing media environment
- Excellent communication, organizational and follow-up skills with a strong attention to detail
How to Apply
Please email Duc Luu at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
Deadline – N/A