INTERPOL is the world’s largest international police organization, with 190 member countries.
Our role is to enable police around the world to work together to make the world a safer place. Our high-tech infrastructure of technical and operational support helps meet the growing challenges of fighting crime in the 21st century.
Location – Lyon, France
INTERPOL’s Internship Programme welcomes candidates from any of our 190 member countries.
The Programme attracts young talent to the Organization and provides them with:
- A better understanding of the Organization’s goals and objectives and how international police cooperation is organized;
- An insight into how an international organization operates;
- A framework to enhance their educational experience through practical work assignments, thereby developing skills which are useful for their career and future employment;
- Experience of working in a multicultural, multidisciplinary and multi-ethnic environment, contributing to the development of mutual understanding, trust and tolerance.
At the same time INTERPOL also benefits from the Programme by having:
- The input of qualified persons whose background enables them to give a fresh point of view and up-to-date academic knowledge;
- Support for the completion of specific projects.
All applicants must:
- Be a national of a member country;
- Have attained the legal age of majority in their country of nationality;
- Be fluent in English;
- Be enrolled in, or have graduated from, an accredited academic institution within the past six months on the date of submission of the application.
Having a good knowledge of any of the other official working languages regularly used in the duty station where the Internship will take place (French, Spanish or Arabic) will be considered an advantage.
How to Apply
Apply at http://www.interpol.int/Recruitment/Other-recruitment-pages/Internships
Deadline - N/A