Aviation, defense and space news, jobs, and conferences.
Location – Washington DC
Aviation Week, the world’s top aerospace reporting and analysis firm, has several internships available within its Intelligence and Data Services (IDS) Division. The positions, duties, and relevant skill sets include:
· Researching military aircraft datasets including fleets, maintenance costs and providers, aircraft specifications and aircraft component suppliers – Knowledge /interest in military aircraft or international defense issues is desirable. Relevant languages include: Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Chinese, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean and others.
· Researching information regarding military and civil aviation companies – Knowledge/interest in the aviation market, military or civil, is desirable.
· Supporting the civil aircraft datasets and database teams – Knowledge/ interest in civil aviation or database skills – Microsoft Access, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, etc. – is desirable.
· Writing summaries of events occurring in the defense aerospace market - Knowledge/interest in military aircraft or journalism is desirable.
· Supporting the sales and business development team – a student focused on sales, marketing or business, or with an interest in these topics, would be ideal.
How to Apply
· Resume (1-2 pg.)
· Writing sample of 1-5 pages on a topic, preferably one related to the skills or knowledge sets mentioned above.
· Academic transcript from current institution. Please send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline – N/A