The Japan ICU Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity based in New York City and an equal opportunity employer.
Location - NYC
Reporting to the Executive Director and working closely with the Director of Communications, the Program Manager will work cross functionally to successfully administer JICUF’s grants, scholarships and programs. The Program Manager will respond to additional responsibilities as they arise.
- Lead in the solicitation of grant applications from ICU faculty and students.
- Review incoming letters of inquiry, invite submission of full proposals to eligible applicants and compile documentation for internal staff review and Grants Committee review.
- Inform applicants of Grant Committee’s funding decision, and arrange for transfer of grant funding to ICU.
- Compile reports from grantees on usage of funds and coordinate with the Director of Communications to publicize results.
- Conduct research into scholarship best practices.
- Participate in strategic review of JICUF scholarships.
- Help plan and implement Global Link and Rethinking Peace Studies, JICUF’s two flagship programs.
We are seeking an upbeat person willing to work within a creative, collaborative and agile team.
- The applicant must have an undergraduate degree.
- Minimum of three years of work experience, preferably within a foundation, non-profit organization or university.
- Must be an excellent communicator, including impeccable writing skills.
- Should be aware of trends within international higher education and philanthropy.
- Must have a familiarity with and cultural awareness of Japan.
How to Apply
Apply at http://www.jicuf.org/job-opportunities/
Deadline - N/A