With offices in Abu Dhabi, Brussels, Dakar, London, Singapore, and Washington DC, and expanding resources in the rest of the world, we provide global consultancy services across five continents. Our organization is a specialist firm supporting a diverse base of clients with critical interests in information and communications technology (ICT). These include technology clients in hardware and software, internet, cloud, content, broadband, satellite, space, mobile, other vertical industries like retail and finance, as well as global institutions and governments. Access Partnership covers public policy issues across ICT – including artificial intelligence, big data, competition, copyright, customs, e-commerce, e-waste, high performance computing, intelligent transportation systems, internet governance, internet of things, intellectual property, privacy, security, spectrum, standards, unmanned aerial systems, tax and trade.
Location – Singapore
Access Partnership seeks an intellectually curious and articulate Analyst or Senior Analyst for our Singapore office (exceptional and more senior candidates from other regional hubs may also apply). We support our clients’ business and public policy interests on the cutting edge of technology decision-making worldwide. Given the fast pace, constant evolution, and high profile political focus on technology policy, we seek dynamic, flexible, intelligent individuals ready to address new challenges.
- Research and analyze a range of national-level and regional policy topics, political trends, processes, and regulations across all ICT policy areas throughout Asia.
- Provide support for recurring client deliverables through tracking and documenting policy developments across multiple markets.
- Attend and represent industry interests at meetings; gather commercial and policy intelligence.
- Assist in the development of marketing and business development materials on both policy and business issues.
- Provide administrative support, in particular for meeting and event planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area and 1-5 years of experience.
- A genuine interest in technology policy, international trade, and market trends.
- Demonstrated research abilities and exceptional writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate at all levels.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other publishing platforms.
- Well organized, highly motivated, able to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Proactive in finding ways to get things done and meet goals.
- Flexibility in handling multiple requests and changing priorities.
- Previous consulting and/or technology policy experience.
- Graduate degree in public policy, economics, international trade, law, engineering or related field.
- Fluency in one or more Asian languages – especially Japanese, Korean, Hindi, or Bahasa Indonesian.
- Talent in graphic design, data visualization, or Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that tells us why you’re the right person for the job. Be creative and concise, and include a copy of your resume.
Please also include an example of your best work that shows why you’re right for the job. This could take many forms, including your published writing or piece of analysis, a news article describing something you did, or academic work that illustrates your skills.
Deadline – N/A