Israel Policy Forum (IPF) is a not-for-profit education and advocacy organization dedicated to supporting pragmatic policies to advance and ultimately achieve a lasting two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. IPF convenes and educates a broad array of Jewish leaders and US policymakers in order to strengthen advocacy in support of advancing a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, consistent with Israel’s security and a strong US-Israel relationship.
Location – Washington DC
Israel Policy Forum is seeking a full-time Development and Administrative Associate. This position will give direct support to the Executive Director and Development Director, in addition to serving as an active member of the wider IPF team. The position will be responsible for a multitude of development, administrative, and programming duties.
Key Responsibilities include but at not limited to:
Development: Maintain fundraising database (NGP), conduct donor and prospect research, and help craft wider developmental strategy; Distribute acknowledgement letters and coordinate interactions with donors
Administrative: Serve as liaison with third-party accounting firm; Maintain schedule and travel arrangements for the Executive Director and visiting experts; Prepare agendas, notices, and meeting minutes; Manage ordering of office supplies and IPF print material
Major Event Programming: Assist in organizing large-scale philanthropic programming in New York City and other U.S. cities
Coordinating with IPF Leadership: Serve as liaison with IPF Board of Directors and Advisory Council in maintaining outreach records and other governing logistics
- 1-2 year of work or internship experience, preferably related to development
- Knowledge and passion for the subject of Israel and the Middle East peace process
- B.A. required
- Ability to interact with individuals at various levels of the organization, including senior staff
- Previous use of fundraising databases and familiarity working within the non-profit sector
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Capacity to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Excellent organizational, time management and planning skills
How to Apply
Salary is commensurate with experience. Please submit a resume and cover letter to Bari Schwartz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline – N/A