BMI is a fast-growing research company in the highly dynamic field of global information services, which has significantly grown market share in recent years. Our integrated approach to research has seen us build a strong global portfolio, which encompasses around 90% of all Fortune 500 companies. We have a highly rewarding working culture, where innovation and persistence are recognised at the highest level. BMI's 30-year growth story was bolstered by Fitch Group's acquisition of the company in 2014, which acts as a major endorsement of the quality of our research. Traditionally a ratings business (Fitch Ratings), Fitch Group sees enormous potential for our growth in the information services space.
Location – 777 Third Avenue, New York, NY
We are recruiting a high-calibre candidate to join our research team in New York as a US Country Risk Analyst covering economic and political risk. A good understanding in and passion for financial markets is an advantage. You will be providing analytical research for senior decision makers in banks, consultancies, multinational corporations, investment funds and government agencies.
- Contributing analytical research on the US on a daily basis
- Producing reports assessing risks and creating forecast scenarios for the US economy
- Collaborating with relevant industry analysts and our sub-national US team to ensure holistic, cutting-edge analysis
- Working alongside our Sales team and directly with our clients to communicate key views and promote our business development
- 1-2 years of experience in macroeconomic research or a related field
- Minimum 3.3 GPA, or 2:1 UK equivalent degree, from a top-tier university (ideally in economics, finance or international relations/international political economy)
- Fluent writing and good verbal presentation skills are essential
- Keen interest in economics, global financial markets and world affairs
How to Apply
Please apply online at https://careers.bmiresearch.com/VacancyDetails.aspx?FromSearch=True&MenuID=&VacancyID=279.
Deadline – May 27th, 2016