Hill Associates is seeking a Senior Network Engineer in Washington DC.
Location – Washington DC
Lead technical solution design and proposal development activities for major Government initiatives
• Provide on-demand technical and engineering support regarding the design, connectivity, and configuration of network infrastructure and unified communication infrastructure and operations
• Develop network monitoring and management procedures using tools that complement / supplement those in use by the network service provider and Government agency customers
• Provide problem identification, escalation and resolution of WAN / MAN / LAN/ VOIP performance, hardware, software application, network carrier, and security issues in cooperation with the network services provider and Government agency customers.
· Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or related field
• 10+ years of related telecommunications experienc
• Demonstrated experience in an IP-based enterprise network environment as a network engineer, architect, analyst, and/or technical specialist.
• Proven WAN/LAN systems engineering, configuration, analysis, implementation, and troubleshooting skills.
Required Clearance: Secret
How to Apply
Deirdre Hannon at
email@example.com (202) 656-6560
Deadline – N/A