The Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD) is a nonpartisan policy institute dedicated exclusively to promoting pluralism, defending democratic values, and fighting the ideologies that threaten democracy.
Location – Washington DC
FDD seeks to hire a project manager to assist FDD’s vice president for research in both tracking and maximizing the scope and reach of FDD’s research products.
The job includes: managing research requests, database entry and tracking, proofreading memos and policy briefs, and other tasks.
- Demonstrated expertise and/or familiarity in FDD’s areas of interest
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to successfully juggle simultaneous projects with different deadlines and different personalities
- Careful attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong proofreading skills
- Ability to conduct open source research
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
How to Apply
Interested parties are encouraged to submit a cover letter, CV, and academic transcripts to FDD Deputy Director of Research, Oren Kessler: email@example.com.
Deadline – N/A