Sotera Defense Solutions, Inc. (Sotera) is an agile, mid-tier national security technology company that delivers innovative systems, solutions and services in support of the critical missions of the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and federal law enforcement agencies charged with ensuring the safety and security of our nation. Our employees are focused on delivering essential counterterrorism, cyber operations, intelligence, data analytics, and C4ISR solutions to our customers throughout the national security community.
Location – Washington DC
Sotera Defense Solutions is seeking candidates for the following position in Herndon, VA.
Reports directly to the SVP, Chief Human Resources Officer to support the strategy and HR focus for a division of 500 employees. Will be engaged with a team of HR Administrators and other HR Business Partners to support employees in the following areas: employee relations, compensation, benefits, training and development and will work diligently with the Sotera Recruiting team to enable business growth.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of Human Resources experience
- Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements: Professional certification (PHR or SPHR) preferred
- Must be flexible to travel to other local Sotera locations to attend meeting, conduct training
- Considerable working knowledge of compensation and related issues.
- Knowledge of employment law, legal and compliance regulations.
- Experience with executive training programs.
How to Apply
POC is Terri Barnett at firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-738-2874
Deadline - N/A