Since its founding in 1922, Foreign Affairs has been the leading forum for serious discussion of American foreign policy and global affairs. It is now a multiplatform media organization with a print magazine, a website, a mobile site, various apps and social media feeds, an event business, and more. Foreign Affairs is published by the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), a non-profit and nonpartisan membership organization dedicated to improving the understanding of U.S. foreign policy and international affairs through the free exchange of ideas.
Location – 58 East 68th Street, New York, NY
Foreign Affairs is looking for a web editor to join our editorial team. He/she will help manage the site's editorial activities; conceptualize, commission, and edit various online features; and shape short- and long-term development priorities.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Significant editing experience
- Experience with digital publishing, social media, and multimedia editing
- Ability to juggle a wide range of tasks on short deadlines and work well with writers, editors, Web producers, and circulation and advertising staff
- Strong interest in and understanding of foreign policy and international affairs
- Master's degree in a relevant field or equivalent professional experience (preferred)
How to Apply
Applicants should send a cover letter, resume, three writing samples, and a 500-word statement outlining a vision for how Foreign Affairs should develop its Web presence to: FA_jobs@cfr.org.
Deadline - N/A