Addressing the needs of the Intel community, with an eye on innovative solutions for analyzing data for rapid decision making.
Location – Washington DC
Octo Consulting Group is seeking an Information Systems Security Officer to provide continuous security operations and management support of information systems and respond to day-to-day security requests for systems.
- Develop, write, author and maintain a formal Information Systems Security Program that includes all applicable security documentation, including but not limited to:
- Coordinate and conduct IS security inspections, tests, and reviews, as tasked by the Government Security Manager in coordination with the applicable Program/Project Manager.
- System security plans (SSPs),
- System Security Authorization Agreements (SSAAs),
- Network and system diagrams,
- Security Requirement Traceability Matrices (SRTMs), and
- Other applicable IS documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of experience working with complex, networked communications systems.
- Working knowledge of NISPOM Chapter 8, CNSSP, CNSSI 1253, NIST SP 800 Series ICD 503 Risk Management requirements and the Accreditation and Authorization (A&A) process, DCID 6/3 guidelines for Certification and Accreditation of information systems, as well as those for FISMA and OMB reporting.
- Understanding of the uses for DISA Platinum Disk, Gold Disk, and SRR scanning and patching software and DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- Experience managing relationships with systems security engineers needed to achieve accreditation.
- Experience facilitating Infrastructure Service Requests (ISRs).
- Ability to review Engineering Orders (EOs) for security related issues.
How to Apply
Required Clearance: TS/SCI
POC: Wesley Winn, Jr. at 571-423-0164, email@example.com
Deadline – N/A