Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
Location – Washington DC
The Program Specialist will provide day-to-day support to new business efforts focused on Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) that will span Europe and Eurasia, Africa, and the Middle East. In addition, the position will require support to thought leadership within the CVE space and potentially backstopping projects during their implementation. The Program Specialist will work closely with program support staff, across Communities in Transition and within Creative, as well as with field team members. Opportunities will regularly surface that will require coordination and engagement with Creative’s partners in CVE. Additionally, the Program Specialist will serve as a primary administrative backstop and contribute to technical aspects of program design and implementation.
- Implements administrative-related activities to support business development efforts, such as creating collaboration tools, preparing consultant agreements and payments, and developing marketing budgets for capture efforts;
- Conducts research efforts in support of capture opportunities;
- Participates in information gathering trips to provide support to the team, as needed;
- Supports project backstopping efforts as required;
- Supports a variety of routine Divisional activities as requested; and
- Provides technical input across all divisions in Creative as they develop CVE relevant and specific tools and methodologies.
- Bachelor's Degree required, in an area relevant to this employment opportunity such as political science or international relations;
- 1-2 years of prior work experience;
- Strong research, writing and editing skills;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Strong organizational and administrative skills;
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines; and
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft programs (excel, power point, MS project, etc).; and
- Ability to travel internationally.
How to Apply
Apply at https://rew21.ultipro.com/CRE1010/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*0BD737889815C01D
Deadline – N/A