As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we’re driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you’re talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you’re exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organization.
Location – 34 Exchange Place, Jersey City, NJ
Group Technology & Operations: Operations
Our Operations group is a market-leading client services and transaction processing organization. We meet the technical and operational challenges of processing transactions worth hundreds of billions of Euros every day. We operate 24 hours a day around multiple time zones in all the major international currencies and markets across the globe, following the sun around the world.
Our goal is to deliver world-class client service at exceptional value to internal partners and external clients alike. A dynamic and diverse division, we work to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimized and that the client experience is a positive one. We’re extremely proud of the professionalism of our people, and the exceptional service culture they deliver. In return, we give them exceptional opportunities to innovate, develop and learn.
We work across a wide range of product groups, including derivatives, securities, global finance & foreign exchange, cash & trade loans and trust and securities services as well as cross-product functions. We never stand still, working continuously to deliver our services more effectively, and support the Bank with its expansion plans across the world.
The position exists within the group that reviews transactions that may contain a match against lists of persons or entities provided by the U.S Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), European Union (EU), Special Risk Countries (SRC), DB lists as well.
- Maintain and reconcile various reports and reconciliation logs.
- Respond to inquiries from Sales, Compliance and Anti-Fraud. Forward suspicious hits to OFAC, Compliance, Corporate Security, CRM, and/or Legal for further review and making decision when required.
- Interact with the Investigations team and review responses from clients.
- Work on special projects as needed.
- Maintain and analyze MIS.
- Prepare and administer presentations.
- Report Street Bank returns and blocks to compliance
- Quality Assurance Sampling
- Implementations & Releases
- Run and maintain various reports
- Database Management
- Coordination for IWP & DR testing
- Systems enhancement initiatives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent keyboard skills.
- Experience in reading financial communications (Swift, e-mail).
- Knowledge of sanctions and enforcement of sanctions based on US foreign policy and national security.
- High level of Excel skills, must be able to do v-lookups, pivot tables and create formulas.
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Power Point skills.
- Good internet skills (requires knowledge on how to use different internet search engines).
- Good decision making and presentation skills.
- The ability to be focused and detail oriented.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and process flows.
- Have the ability to think outside the box
- The ability to multitask and manage multiple initiatives at the same time
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines.
- Must be a team player with strong teamwork skills
The successful candidate should possess:
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in banking preferably in funds transfer, preferably with a working knowledge of:
- Regulatory screening processes/filters
- USD High Value Payments processing
- Investigations process and procedures
- U.S. payment systems (CHIPS and FRB)
How to Apply
Please apply online (copy link to browser) at https://www.db.com/careers/en/prof/role-search/job_search_results.html?kid=global.generic.indeed.organic.jobad#JobOpeningId=38966.
Deadline – N/A