Cultural Vistas is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that annually serves more than 5,000 students, professionals, and emerging leaders through career-focused international internships, educational study tours, language immersion and cultural exchange programs in the United States and around the world.
Location- Fellow’s place of residence; Berlin, Germany
The Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship Program, fully funded by the Robert Bosch Stiftung in Germany, is a 6- or 9-month professional development that offers fifteen accomplished Americans the opportunity to become personally acquainted with Germany’s political, economic and social landscape by gaining first-hand, professional experience through customized work placements and a seminar series. Since its inception in 1984, the program has created a thriving network of over 520 prominent alumni.
- The program begins with language training in the Fellow’s place of residence, followed by an intensive language course in Berlin starting in July or August.
- Throughout the year, Bosch Fellows attend traveling seminars with key public and private sector officials to discuss current affairs in Germany and the European Union.
- Fellows work at prominent organizations in Germany, including federal ministries, private companies, media outlets, think tanks, and foundations.
- Eligible candidates must have at least five years of professional experience in business, economics, journalism, law, public policy, urban planning, cultural management or a related field.
- Candidates may not be over the age of forty at the date of the application deadline.
- No prior German language skills are required.
- The Fellowship includes a monthly stipend, language training, program-related travel costs, and insurance.
How to Apply- Applications must be received no later than November 1, 2015. Program information and the online application can be found at: www.culturalvistas.org/bosch
Deadline- November 1, 2015