Working at the intersection of technology, investigations, regulatory governance and behavioral science for well over a decade, Stroz Friedberg is driven by a core purpose—seeking truth. We consider this the underpinning to our success at helping organizations find facts, manage enterprise threats, and move forward with greater assurance. Come work for a global company brimming with state-of-the art technologies and boasting renowned experts who are devoted to navigating complex risks stemming from both inside and outside an organization. Advance your career and become a passionate part of our team solution to transform companies’ abilities to better defend, respond, and leverage key intelligence—as together we aim to fortify a business world plagued by high-tech crime and “low-tech” corruption.
Stroz Friedberg is a leading professional services firm specialized in investigations, intelligence and risk management. To help our clients manage risks, we have assembled a collection of the brightest minds in the fields of Digital Forensics, Incident Response, Security Science, Intelligence and Investigations, Data Discovery, Forensic Accounting and Compliance. With twelve offices across the globe, Stroz Friedberg is on an exciting growth trajectory, and the size of our organization will let you stand-out and operate on the front lines as an innovative fact-finder, allowing you to showcase performance excellence and drive success for our clients, the firm, and yourself. Join our mission. Seek Truth.
Location – 32 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10013
The Senior Associate conducts research to support various investigative projects. The candidate is part of a team who collects facts, analyzes information and writes reports summarizing the results of background investigations, fraud investigations, asset searches and litigation support matters, among other projects.
- Conduct research about people, companies and events.
- Locate information from public record and open source databases.
- Research vast sources on the Internet to find pertinent information.
- Develop research strategies to find facts or information.
- Interview people for information about public records, as well as human intelligence.
- Collect information from local, state and federal agencies pursuant to information laws.
- Analyze information.
- Report information in a clear, objective and balanced manner.
- Write reports of investigation.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-8 years of experience with public record research and/or investigations.
- Experience in the areas of law, journalism, corporate research, business analysis and/or communication.
- Strong interpersonal communication.
- Clear speech and writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented and persistent.
- Intellectually creative.
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing environment.
How to Apply
Please apply online at http://jobs.jobvite.com/strozfriedberg/job/o6NS2fwx/apply.
Deadline – N/A