Avisa Partners is a public affairs company based in Brussels grouping around 40 consultants and senior advisors from almost 30 nationalities. We specialize inter alia in competition, external relations, trade, energy, digital policies, IP and financial services.
Avisa Partners looks for a senior consultant to join our competition practice. Depending on your seniority, the job could be upgraded to associate director or director.
Your tasks and responsibilities would include:
- provide hands-on, expert regulatory advice to the customers of Avisa Partners;
- be a contributor in building and developing the Avisa Partners client base.
The primary need is for a serious expertise in merger control and antitrust, but an experience with State aids, antidumping or infringements would be considered.
- 3 years plus track record in EU competition matters;
- work experience on competition matters in an EU member state or at the EU institutions;
- flawless English, both spoken and written;
- diligent, proactive and service-minded character;
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- pragmatic, result-oriented and organised individual;
- team player attitude.
Nice to have
- post-graduate European studies from a renowned University such as the College of Europe;
- command of German, French or other European languages;
- interest and experience on other EU policy fields;
- experience in the private sector.
Applications from independent consultants looking for a part-time job are in principle also welcome.
How to Apply
To apply please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
28th of May