Instinctif Partners is an international business communications consultancy. In Brussels, we provide a wide range of services in the public policy area. Our international and experienced team has an expert knowledge in health, gambling, financial services, entertainment, environment and energy, as well as the planning and urban development sector.
Interns at Instinctif Partners are given a rare opportunity to be closely involved in the work we do for our clients. Interns gain an in-depth knowledge of different industry areas, learn how the EU institutions work in practice and understand how interest representation is conducted at EU level. Given the high level of interaction with senior staff, Interns are able to learn, grow and develop through practical experience as an integral part of our team.
The internships available will focus on EU public affairs with support for team members in the health, financial services, energy/environment, ICT and gaming sectors.
- Monitoring of press and EU legislative developments
- Administrative tasks
- Organization of meetings, conference calls, bookings, and event support
- Research for clients and new business proposals
- Supporting the development of EU policy updates
- Updating legislative databases for a variety of EU issues
- Liaising with other team members
- Contacting institutional officials (Commission, Council and Parliament)
- Contributing research and information to policy papers
- Participation in weekly staff meetings
- You are a native or near native in English + at least one other EU language (preferably German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, and/or French)
- You hold a university or university-level degree or are in the process of completion
- You have an interest in EU public affairs, communications or lobbying
- You are eager to learn and able to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- You want to work in a dynamic, multi-national team of consultants
- You are flexible and can handle multiple tasks independently
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and social skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to different environments and people
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Ability to take initiative and ask questions
- Desire to learn, grow and develop
Please note this is a 4 month internship paid with a monthly stipend.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position, please send a CV and Cover letter addressed to Monica Aldea email@example.com which addresses how your skills match the position described.
Only those candidates which meet the above criteria will be contacted for interviews. If you have any questions, please call +32 (0)2 626 9500 with inquiries.
23rd of April