The Economic Innovation Group (EIG) is an ideas laboratory and advocacy organization dedicated to forging a more dynamic, entrepreneurial, and innovative U.S. economy for the 21st century. Headquartered in Washington, D.C. and led by an experienced, bipartisan team, EIG convenes leading experts from the public and private sectors, develops original policy research, and works to advance creative legislative proposals that will bring new jobs, investment, and economic growth to communities across the nation.
Location – Washington DC
EIG’s Communications Intern will contribute to growing and executing EIG’s communications and outreach strategy. Interns will have a unique opportunity to contribute to policy and advocacy efforts impacting U.S. economic growth and new business and job creation.
Specific responsibilities will include, but not be limited, to the following:
- · Crafting social media content;
- · Tracking website, social media, and communications analytics;
- · Identifying key influencers and media targets;
- · Conducting research to support internal and external communications;
- · Monitoring online conversation in EIG issue areas; and
- · Supporting administrative and operations activities.
The successful candidate should be a self-starter with a background in communications or journalism. A background in economic policy is preferred. Excellent writing, research, and social media skills, as well a keen attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks under short deadlines, are essential qualities.
How to Apply
Manager for Operations and Administration
Economic Innovation Group
Deadline - N/A