Credit Suisse is a leading global private bank and wealth manager with distinctive investment banking capabilities. We take a balanced approach in order to capture the wealth management opportunities in emerging markets, the largest of which is in the Asia Pacific region, while also serving our key developed markets with an emphasis on our home market of Switzerland. Founded in 1856, we have a global reach with operations in over 50 countries and employ 48,200 employees from over 150 different nations.
Location – 11 Madison Avenue, New York, NY
Credit Suisse is seeking a Due Diligence Investigator - Americas PEP/SFC Desk.
- Conduct Spanish and English online research using open source and proprietary databases (e.g., Lexis, DDIQ, Pacers, Factiva, etc.) and draft concise analytical reports assessing the money-laundering, financial crime, and political risk associated with the bank’s PEP population
- Assist with administration and case management-related tasks in support of the regional PEP desk, inclusive of liaising with front office on a regular basis
- Other investigative tasks as required, including ad hoc investigative requests from Client ID and the front office
- A minimum of 2-4 years of corporate/business intelligence, investigative due diligence experience in the financial or professional consultancy industries;
- Ability to conduct due diligence research in Spanish, English and, preferably, Portuguese;
- Excellent written, analytical, and verbal communication skills in English, with proven ability to communicate complex ideas in concise written form;
- Solid understanding of financial crime risks associated with PEPs;
- A Bachelor’s degree in qualitative field (e.g. International Relations; Journalism; Law; Politics; Government; English; History; Criminal Justice; etc.)
- An expert understanding of online research and desk-based investigative techniques (e.g. Lexis, Factiva, Pacer, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, etc.)
How to Apply
Please apply online at https://www.credit-suisse.com/us/en/careers/experienced-professionals/search-apply.html?ms_iframe_ac=search_result&ms_iframe_id=50980&ms_iframe_src=JB-10249.
Deadline – N/A