We work at the intersection of business, government, media, culture & technology.
Clients seek us out to tell their stories, manage their complex moments, shape their policy environments, market their products and transform their identities.
The Glover Park Group has five core capabilities: Branding & Transformation, Complex Situations, Corporate Communications, Marketing Communications and Policy Advocacy.
Location – Washington DC
We are seeking an organized and detail-oriented junior professional to join the firm’s Government Affairs practice.
Administrative support for a Managing Director in Government Affairs, including:
- Manage schedule
- Prepare expense reports
- Submit billable hours
- Handle travel
- Coordinate internal and external meeting scheduling
- Prep for meetings/pitches
- Serve as point person for Managing Director(s) and filter internal and external requests appropriately
Support general client work and new business efforts, including:
- Develop clips for various clients based on specific interests
- Assist in drafting front and back end of GPG proposals and decks
- Research for background documents, etc.
- Draft memos and letters for clients
- Take notes at client meetings/calls
- Cover hearings and complete write ups
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Previous internship experience in a government relations field is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Solid knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially PowerPoint
- Ability to become a strong writer and analytical thinker
- Ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments and deadlines
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please reference “ASSISTANT, GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS” in the subject line of your email. You can also mail your cover letter and résumé to Human Resources, The Glover Park Group, 1025 F Street, NW, 9th Floor, Washington, DC 20004.
GPG is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.
Deadline – N/A