Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For nearly 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.
Location – Washington DC
Chemonics seeks a training and development associate for our Human Resources Division. The associate will provide administrative and logistical support for Chemonics’ learning needs while learning best practices in training design, delivery, and management. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
• Provide logistical and administrative support to the new business curriculum and the Entry Level Professional program
• Perform administrative tasks such as updating the corporate calendar and managing requests for foreign language software
• Conduct basic assignments to support all areas of training development, including needs assessment, design, development, delivery, and assessment
• Utilize Chemonics' learning management system to support training activities
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum one year of administrative or technically relevant work experience preferred
• Ability to handle routine tasks and operational issues
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Demonstrated independent thinking, judgment, and respect for others
• Proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Excel with database, HTML/web development, and internet research experience preferred
• Willingness to work overseas for up to eight weeks per year
• Experience living or working in developing countries preferred
• Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
• Foreign language fluency desired
How to Apply
Apply through our Career Center at https://www1.apply2jobs.com/Chemonics/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.SearchJobs by TBD. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Deadline – N/A