The Philos Project is the network hub for leaders and future leaders who are committed to promoting positive Christian engagement in the Middle East. Its mission includes:
- Proclaiming friendship with those in the region who support liberty and justice for all peoples;
- Reviving an intellectually rigorous Christian approach to foreign policy, especially as it relates to the Middle East;
- Educating Christians on the theological, historical, and political issues surrounding Israel and the Jewish people; and
- Empowering the church to advocate for real peace in tangible ways.
Location – New York City
Applications are now open for a summer 2017 internship at The Philos Project headquarters in New York City.
Compensation of $1500 per month and commuter stipends are included.
Interns will assist with:
- Research and operations at The Philos Project
- Copy editing the blog, "The Region"
- Social media
How to Apply
Interested undergraduates and recent graduates should send a resume, cover letter, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.