Kroll is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 40 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations, and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services. Headquartered in New York with more than 50 offices across nearly 30 countries, Kroll has a multidisciplinary team of over 2,000 employees and serves a global clientele of law firms, financial institutions, corporations, non-profit institutions, government agencies, and individuals.
For more information visit www.kroll.com
Location - 600 Third Avenue, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10016
Kroll is seeking a Marketing Intern to join our dynamic and exciting Global Marketing team. This position is based in Midtown Manhattan. The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting with administrative tasks and coordinating discreet marketing projects. This position is ideal for an ambitious entry-level marketing professional who’s ready for a challenging opportunity with a global company with lots of potential for growth. The Marketing Intern will work closely with members of the North America marketing team as well as support our global team as needs arise.
Marketing Event Support
- Prepping excel uploads for Salesforce Leads after events
- Assisting Admins of our Managing Directors with uploading Leads from business cards
- Basic logistics for internal or informal events (ordering lunches, for example)
- Provide logistical support for events
- Sourcing venues for events
- Packing supply boxes for events and arranging shipping
- Assists with event registrations through varied channels (online, phone and email, etc.) and create and manage master attendee lists
- Maintain databases and tracking documents for events
- Help arranging staff transportation for large conferences
Marketing Administrative Support
- Scheduling internal meetings in Outlook
- Taking notes during group meetings and circulating summaries/action steps
- Preparing marketing team expense reports
- Preparing first draft emails in Pardot for marketing team
- Helping to assign leads from digital marketing queue to appropriate follow-up
- Helping to prepare basic reports from Salesforce, Google Analytics, Pardot and other sources to provide insights to the marketing team
- 1+ year of professional experience (or multiple internships) in a marketing department – preferably in a large global company.
- Adept at mastering computer programs quickly and fearlessly.
- Strong writing skills, email etiquette and high attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite required.
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities in a deadline-driven and service-focused environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to maintain a positive can-do attitude, both in person and by writing/phone.
- Excellent problem-solving, project management and implementation skills.
How to Apply
Apply at http://www.kroll.com/en-us/careers/north-america
Deadline – N/A