ABA ROLI is a non-profit program that implements legal reform programs in more than 50 countries around the world. ABA ROLI has nearly 500 professional staff working abroad and in its Washington, D.C. office. ABA ROLI’s host country partners include judges, lawyers, bar associations, law schools, court administrators, legislatures, ministries of justice and a wide array of civil society organizations, including human rights groups.
Location – Washington DC
ABA ROLI is seeking an Outreach Associate to support the Director of Outreach in promoting ABA ROLI and its mission to bolster its internal and external audience though the use of appropriate communication channels.
- Creates, designs, edits, and produces outreach publications and materials.
- Monitors and updates the ABA ROLI website, creates new web pages, posts new publications such as newsletters, reports, and surveys.
- Creates graphics and imagery for the web site and updates all relevant program materials.
- Processes site access data and generates utilization reports and forecasts.
- Researches opportunities to establish links with other organizations and on-line resources.
- Edits the HTML newsletter, Rule of Law Initiative Update, collects and edits story submissions, builds web story pages, and, where appropriate, creates hard copy editions of the newsletter.
- Assists in organizing ABA ROLI events and promotional efforts and collaborates with other ABA ROLI sections and entities to optimize results.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Previous work experience in graphic design, media, or publications.
- At least two years of general office administrative experience.
- Previous experience with publication, HTML, and other software supporting the production of marketing and/or outreach materials.
Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with the American Bar Association please call 312-988-5188.
How to Apply
Deadline – N/A