For over three decades, we have used sophisticated polling and opinion research to help leading candidates, parties, government leaders, corporations, and advocacy groups across the United States and around the world. Whether you want to win your election, govern your country, raise your profitability, or change the world, Greenberg Quinlan Rosner has the research and strategies to help you succeed.
Location – Washington DC
The Data Manager (DM) monitors, and supports data collection for quantitative and qualitative research projects for our U.S. and Corporate clients. The DM works closely with the Field Director as well as vendors to ensure that analysts receive the field capacity and data quality they need.
- Ensure all research meets the needs of GQRR & client.
- The DM will maintain field project management responsibilities with a focus on projects with a high-degree of difficulty.
- The DM will monitor research schedule ensuring that all projects details are posted to the project management system (Podio).
- Work with analysts on sampling and quota design
- Set up logistics for qualitative research
- Assist analysts with fielding of research
- Ensure field vendors adhere to real-time communication with analysts, programming and vendors so job responsibilities are consistently carried out at the highest level.
- Coordinate with the Field Director to maintain calling house relationships and to ensure vendors are meeting the research/business needs of GQR.
- Coordinate with the Field Director to predict and plan for long term election cycle capacity needs.
- Oversee tracking by analysts of financial expenditures as they relate to research costs. Ensure Podio project management system is updated.
- DM will liaise with the Field Supervisor to make sure analysts get answers to questions about research needs.
BA/BS or equivalent experience in research or politics
- Team Player mentality; superior ability to work well with others
- Advanced proficiency in reading and writing STATA, R or SPSS scripts.
- Experience working with VAN, SmartVAN or Catalist voter files
- Campaign experience in a data manager or data director role highly preferred.
- Ability to navigate through internal social media (Wiki & Box)
- Entrepreneurial spirit; committed to innovating current process
- Advanced understanding of political processes, especially U.S.
- Advanced knowledge of data collection techniques.
- Communicate clearly and effectively within GQRR, with research vendors and across different cultures, as needed
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply via the GQRR Career portal at www.gqrr.com/careers. Please submit a resume and cover letter as a single document. We regret that we will only be able to contact those candidates who are selected for interview.
Deadline – May 22, 2017