For almost 50 years, the FP Group, a division of the Graham Holdings Company, has been the leader in international news coverage and analysis. From our bimonthly, award-winning magazine Foreign Policy to the recently redesigned ForeignPolicy.com; from the FP Events series to the newly launched FP App and FP Podcasts, we provide the world’s most senior business and policy decision makers with the information they need to succeed in today’s changing global landscape.
Every day, FP’s sales team works with marquee clients from all over the world in a wide range of categories including corporate, education, advocacy and government. Each FP engagement includes a full range of capabilities integrating print, online, event, custom content and research components.
Location – Washington DC
The FP Group seeks a creative, results-oriented Marketing Associate to work closely with our FP domestic/international sales team in Washington, DC to execute industry-leading sales partnerships and marketing programs.
• Create compelling sales collateral, proposals, templates and presentations.
• Execute projects for existing and new clients by maintaining key date schedules and ensuring all deadlines are met.
• Research global and domestic trends and events and translate them into leads/contacts for sales team.
• Provide background briefings for key sales calls.
• Establish FP’s brand with target advertisers through newsletters, FP’s business side website, events, social media and other targeted marketing efforts.
• 1-2 years of professional experience, ideally in marketing, PR, and/or communications.
• Outstanding research, writing, and presentation skills.
• Passion for media and global affairs.
• Positive, collaborative personality.
• Fastidious attention to detail.
• Documented history of successfully managing diverse projects on deadline
• Digitally savvy and experience designing/developing effective products that communicate a brand story through presentations, web collateral, print collateral, and more.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
How to Apply
Apply at http://www.mediabistro.com/joblistings/jobview.asp?joid=185673&page=1.
Deadline – N/A