WalterLane is pleased to lead the search for a Project Manager, international Relations for the DC office of one of Europe’s largest foundations, Bertelsmann Foundation. The foundation’s work focuses on the trans-Atlantic partnership, and in this role you will be working on projects that address social issues on an international scale.
You should have a passion for European Affairs / the Transatlantic relationship and related social issues, a desire to work in a creative environment where new ideas are encouraged, and want a high level of responsibility.
Competitive salary plus generous benefits.
- Prepare regular briefings for the Executive Director
- Contribute to and write short and mid-length pieces and reports across a broad range of transatlantic policy areas
- Develop innovative social media campaigns to disseminate project output
- Designing new proposals/projects for collaboration with public- and private-sector partners
- Provide program support for the Transatlantic Policy Lab project
- Research and track social issues with a transatlantic dimensions, particularly related to social issues
- Collaborate with other team members to develop programming
- Develop and maintain a wide range of contacts within the foreign and economic policy community
- Attend and actively participate in events salient to the work of the transatlantic project
- Event management, including budget management and preparation of policy content and organizational issues
- Masters’ degree in public policy, international relations, or related field.
- 1+ years of related work experience.
- Sound knowledge of international relations, world politics and economics.
- Outstanding research and writing ability.
- Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint
- Demonstrated interest in addressing social issues/challenges on an international scale
- Intellectual curiosity
- German is helpful but not required
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Include in subject line “Project Manager, International Relations”