American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today we provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Our diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
The Intelligence Analyst role at the NY Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) comprises three key areas, namely Threat / Intelligence management, Operational Plan and Control, and External Client support. In this role, the incumbent will actively conduct threat horizon scanning and compile security briefings and threat analysis for business units and clients. Further, the role includes active planning and control of security operations and response to incident management. The Analyst will also work with various role players across the business including the Regional Security field teams based around the world.
This is a 4:00pm-12:00am OR 12:00am-8:00am shift position
Location – New York, NY
- Monitor, collect and analyze information from disparate sources about potential hotspots around the world that could threaten AIG employees and/or facilities
- Produce and disseminate security reports and threat assessments based on rapidly changing threat conditions around the world
- Provide time-sensitive information to critical business leaders and decision-makers
- Work with internal corporate groups to advise/shape corporate policy affecting employee safety globally
- Liaise with Regional Security Officers around the world to obtain region-specific intelligence for stakeholders
- Assist to build robust journey management plans for travel to higher risk destinations and control
- Check-in with travelers in high threat regions
- Assist with the planning and control of Security Operations as well as being the first point of contact with regards to global incident management.
- BA/BS degree in International Relations or similar field
- Shift-work, including nights and weekends
- MA/MS degree in International Relations or similar field
- 1 year experience extracting actionable intelligence from big data
- 1 year experience with Spatial Analyst Toolset in ArcGIS
- Superior trends analysis and writing skills
- Multilingual reading/writing capabilities
How to Apply
Please apply online: https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_aig/external/gateway.do?functionName=viewFromLink&jobPostId=387450&localeCode=en-us.
Deadline – N/A