The Cipher is a premiere, online national and global security content platform that facilitates meaningful dialogue between business and national security experts. By utilizing a diverse team of world-renowned experts and advanced technologies, The Cipher provides actionable information on national and global security issues like critical infrastructure, cyber and nation state policies, just to name a few. In sum, The Cipher will become the essential tool for risk management. It will change the way businesses and organizations think about security.
Location – Washington DC
The Sales-Sponsorship Associate will be responsible for supporting the Director of Sponsor Engagement on all marketing, sales and sponsorship initiatives. This position will assist with company research, contact management, event management, marketing writing, and social media strategy. This individual should be prepared to work in a fast-paced, start up environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of sales and marketing.
- Support the Director of Sponsor Engagement’s sales and marketing efforts
- Provide support to The Cipher Brief’s events
- ID target companies with The Cipher Brief product and sponsor programs
- Build TCB information and contact databases
- Research Business Development opportunities
- Recent university graduate
- Strong computer (specifically Microsoft Suite) skills and ability to be a quick study on new software required; familiarity with Mailchimp and Insightly preferred
- Experience with Social Media
- Interest in the security space is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid organizational abilities
- Individual initiative and flexibility
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to represent The Cipher Brief
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline – N/A