The Cipher is a premiere, online national and global security content platform that facilitates meaningful dialogue between business and national security experts. By utilizing a diverse team of world-renowned experts and advanced technologies, The Cipher provides actionable information on national and global security issues like critical infrastructure, cyber and nation state policies, just to name a few. In sum, The Cipher will become the essential tool for risk management. It will change the way businesses and organizations think about security.
Location - Washington DC
The Content Manager is responsible for the preparation and publication of all content on The Cipher Brief. This position requires flexibility, consistency and exceptional attention to detail. The Content Manager will work with the Editorial and Analysis teams to produce Cipher Brief daily and weekly newsletters as well as publish TCB’s content on the website.
- Upload scheduled and unscheduled content and ensure proper publication
- Work with Production team to assemble necessary components for each day’s content
- Manage all content placement and scheduling on thecipherbrief.com
- Prepare daily newsletter with next day’s content and schedule distribution
- Work with Editorial and Analysis staff to prepare weekly newsletter previewing all daily content and contributors
- Prepare TCB content for social media
- Recent university graduate
- Strong computer skills and ability to be a quick study on new software; familiarity with Drupal and Mailchimp preferred
- Experience with Social Media
- Interest in the security space is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid organizational abilities
- Individual initiative and flexibility
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Deadline – N/A