The Ukrainian Think Tanks Liaison Office in Brussels unites 21 leading Ukrainian think tanks under one umbrella, serving as a permanent, independent communication channel for the Ukrainian non-governmental analytical community, whose mission is to further the European integration of Ukraine. The Office provides help in the EU for its Ukrainian members and serves as a contact point for the European partners that are dealing with Ukraine.
The Office is looking for a Project and Communication Assistant, who will be responsible for drafting and editing all forms of the Office content, and working collaboratively with the executive director to develop and implement new projects of the Office.
- Working on project development, including drafting and applying new projects’ proposals
- Assisting the executive director in implementing the projects of the Office.
- Draft, edit and distribute different written materials including the events’ reports, press-releases, announcements etc.
- Ukrainian native speaker; professional level of English
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Strong knowledge in the field of EU – Ukraine relations, EU institutional structure and other relevant fields.
- Experience in projects development and implementation
- Experience in application for the EU and other international donors funds.
- Relevant bachelor’s or master degree and at least 1 year of progressive, relevant professional experience
Applicants must have a residence permit in Belgium.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV and a Cover letter (clearly indicating why you meet the requirements of the position) to Dr. Olena Prystayko, Executive Director of the Office – email@example.com
30 April 2016